1.I got de-pantsed in 7th grade.
2. I sing in the car!
3. I've never seen Lord of the rings...and I probably never will.
4. I love when my mascera gets in my eyes and I get to pull it out in a big long goop!
5. The trunk of my car is a graveyard for errands I never got around to. Work meeting stuff...lilbrary books...crap for goodwill. I'm seriously losing gas mileage.
6. I hate putting away my clothes.
7. I'm obsessive compulsive in a not tidy way. I once got the idea that I wanted to make Christmas cards out of construction paper. I spent a week on the couch surrounded by construction scraps, scissors, and a glue-stick. I think I got two cards out of the deal. But they were really, really good.
8. I'm allergic to cats, dogs, some food..... And I have asthma.
9. All the clocks I own are fast. They're set at different times so I'll be tricked into being on time. It doesn't work. Now I only believe the one clock that is pretty much right.
10. My ears are pierced, but I never wear earrings.
11. I only wear Clinique.
12. My favorite perfume right now is Dolce & Gabanna Lite Blue.
13. I NEVER check my voicemails. I don't know why. I think i'm just lazy.
14. I've never been to Hawaii
15. I drive a jetta that is 3,000 miles over due for a check up.
16. When i wear orange, I look jaundice.
17. I love Jessica Simpson.
18. I've eaten an entire bag of hershey's kisses in one sitting......On more than one occasion.
19. I own 15 college shirts......and none of them are for the college I go to. :)
20. I can tie a mean double windsor!
21. My favorite color is purple...but I wear more blue.
22. I LOVE COFFEE.
23. I am ALWAYS late...and am running late right now.
24. I met a guy on a plane ride once that told me he used a washcloth every time he deuced. If that wasn't enough, he proceeded to show me the washcloth that was tucked neatly in his FANNYPACK. The 2 hour plane ride provided me with his full life background, the fact that he was now a stripper, the name of his "escourt" service, and an offer to tutor him in reading. He was talking so loud that i was afraid people were going to associate him with me.
Note to you: Pretend to be asleep if you get sat on a plane next to someone with a fannypack
25. I've never seen a Star Wars movie. EVER.