Pages

January 15, 2008

Hi

I'm back! Yeah, I say that.

I've been REAL-REAL busy, so let me fill you in on my crazy life. My teaching is more fulfilling then I could have ever imagined. And Oooh ooh ooh I got Uggs.



And their ugly and I LOVE them like that.

I tricked out my iphone.

2188014049_69f6204445_m

It took me 72 hours straight. I went from my bed. To my couch. To my bed. To my couch. Tears. Anger. Bricked iphone. Eureka!!..... Bricked!!! I HATE LIFE---DIE APPLE--- DIE DGRUEIRSOFJDROEISJ..... ((CHOIR OF ANGLES)) "I see Blue! He looks glorious!"

But my phone is TRICKED did you hear?

Ok, so what else, what else?

...

...

I spent some quality time solving my 5x5x5 Rubiks!



...

.....


I haven't gotten my oil changed in--- (I love you but I am too shamed to tell you how long.)

Golly, what else have I done. Hmmmm.... Busy busy. What. Have. I. Been. Busy. With. Huh? That seems about it....

...I got a new rolly-bag that I tote my work stuff with?



....

...

.... Oh! I ate like 2 boxes of cupcakes! STRAIGHT UP!!! THESE ARE BETTER THEN HOSTESS! I crud you not. :) THEY DOMINATE! PLEASE TRY THEM.



My stomach hurts and I have chest pain.

Looking back, it seems that I really haven't done anything. I'll try to keep up.

-----

OH GOSH WAIT!!!!!

One Tree Hill. The show on the WB.

Oh dear, do you know? Do you know this show? My stars in the sky I don't have words to describe why i love this show.

It is CHEEZE-RIFIC! It is masterfully corny and I want every part of it! It started out when they were in high school and they touched topics like teen sex and bringing guns to school. Real topics that needed to be addressed. NOW! OH NOW!

It's no longer "One Tree Hill"...



Now it's "4 Years Later... One Tree Hill"



Check it out!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my Uggs! You have to wear them barefoot....there is no other way! Don't overdue it at work....it isn't worth the stress. Updating your blog is way more important!

I want to trick out my iPhone too! How'd you do it?

Anonymous said...

Umm...okay Jen...quick bullets:

>>Did you really solve that Rubik's cube? Is it easier or harder than the 3x3x3 cube?

>>Sure the boots are ugly, but you're a teacher now - forget about looking good. Remember Matthew Broderick in "Election"?

>>72 hours with your I-Phone??? For the love of Christ, just say "no". I'd rather eat Draino ... or a whole box of Bluebird chocolate cupcakes.

>>Change your oil, Jen. 3000 miles is a myth - you can go at least 5000 between changes, but you don't want to push your luck with that. A very sage, and I might add handsome man, once taught you to change your own. You don't have to go that far, but at least buzz through a Jiffy Lube or something - it's quick and cheap.

>>Love you.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you've been busy. I hate ugg boots.... but I want a pair really badly. Go figure?

Vanessa said...

I've been trying to catch that show for a while now. Too bad I can't figure out the DVR because that would help. And the cupcakes? I say make your own, THAT's BETTER! But the ones with the frosting you can peel off all at once like that? Those are good too.

Anonymous said...

you totally just took the stickers off that rubiks cube and placed them in the right spots- i see through the lies, jen!!!!:P -seanathan

Aimee said...

I really loved the premier of One Tree Hill - I LOVE Hailey's haircut. hehe.

And also - the boots are cute - for Uggs. And I agree with whoever talked about teachers not dressing well. Have you started wearing long dresses, or anything with holiday appliques and lots of pockets?