Pages

July 29, 2006

And, so, to all of you who think blondes have more fun.

There's a girl at work who, since the time I've know her, has had blonde hair. We'll call her Blondie. She recently died her hair dark brown. I have brown hair. Here is the conversation that we recently had:

Blondie: Ok, I seriously feel ugly with brown hair.

HG: I like your brown hair.

Blondie: I went into a bar a little while ago and tried to make eye contact with this really hot guy. He would NOT look at me! I've never had that happen before. Do you notice that with brown hair?

HG: Yeah, I've never been blonde...so, i guess I notice guys not looking at me...?


I know she didn't mean anything by it...but it was too funny not to share.

******

When the Dallas Mavericks were in the playoffs, we went to a local restaurant to watch the games. This was their sign:

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the story, and the sign. Too long since I've been to visit your blog.

Heather Hansen said...

I dyed my hair once... she's right. You get more attention being a blonde. You wouldn't notice any difference because you're super cute so you'd get the same attention regardless. :)

mikster said...

Hmmmm.....maybe the guy could tell she was really a blonde , huh?

*snickers*

Czarina said...

LOL. I would have a hard time keeping straight face in that conversation. LOL. Gotta love it for it's cluelessness.

Run said...

I have a friend that's very blond and pretty but I think she get's attention because her hair is much lighter than her tan...it's a bit disturbing...

heheheh

(I feel a post coming...) ;)

Run said...

HA!

Word verification

Blgobun = Blog of fun!? tee hee

Katkoot said...

Hey! Stopping by and saying "Hi" and thanks for stopping by me! Yep! It's a Miss Zoot design!

Anonymous said...

Hiya chook!

Thanks for commenting on my blog - how great that you're going to be a teacher too! =D Great minds.. and all that.

Hope to stay in touch!

-Aly

Anonymous said...

Too funny. I think we need to put you in a blonde wig and see what happens.

LAMommyof3 said...

I started dying my hair in April. I don't know if I get more attention from other guys, but my hubby seems to like it! LOL

Anonymous said...

Blondes might get noticed before anyone but from my experience they sure dont provide most of the fun. I guess you gotta get good one.

Kari said...

I've missed your humor!

Anonymous said...

Hair I go again on my own!!!