Pages

July 02, 2006

ATTACK OF THE NEVER ENDING YARD SALE!!

Our favorite word the last few days has been CRAP. We drove home from Seattle and stoppod at some HUGE antique barn; 3 levels; no a/c; ALL CRAP. You know the people that shop there because their houses looks just like it. CRAP-EVERYWHERE-DUST-CAN'T BREATHE-----

So...speaking of crap, I drove by a house in spokane the other day that had CRAPCRAPCRAPCRAP on their front lawn. I didn't have my camera (shame) so I couldn't take a picture. It was 8pm and this place was a freaking mess. I've seen yardsales that couldn't compare to this. Well, the next day I discovered a yard sale sign that pointed me in the direction of that house. Small relief.

3 days later:

THE CRAP IS STILL THERE! I CRAP YOU NOT! JUST AS MUCH CRAP AS THREE DAYS AGO WITH NO SIGN OF ANYONE "YARDSELLING- SELLING OR BUYING" Only in spokane.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWW crap sorry about all that crap in Spokane. Now if you will excuse, I must go take a crap.

Anonymous said...

What a crappy story!