Pages

July 18, 2006

Ultimate cuteness!! Ever!

MW. MW, MW, MW.....

For those of you that don't know, MW=Mr.Wonderful=My boyfriend=the cutest guy ever (as seen below, hugging sweaty, melted-makeup me.):



While this picture claims "cute"... It fails to show his TRUE personality. It falls short of capturing the bona fide MW that those that know him have come to appreciate. This next picture, however, DOES JUST THAT!!

I found this picture in his parents hallway. The family photo dates back about 20 years and you can bet your paycheck that everyone is wearing that shade of turquoise! And please, try to name just ONE well-respected family a la 1986 that would have had it any other way! I dare you!

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO....PLEASE, feast your eyes on this delicious picture!!!!:

(L to R: 80's mom complete with thick gold necklace and shoulder pads to boot, chin of older brother, arm of older sister, and here he is, MW!!)


I will die soon of the utter and crazy cuteness of this smile!

After laughing for approximately 45 minutes at what I believe could be the pinnacle of all family photos, I laughed even harder when I heard the strife that came with it....

HG: OH MY GOSH!!! (laughs, possibly snorts, maybe pees a little) OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH! THIS IS THE FUNNIEST MOST ADORABLE MOST AMAZINGLY HILARIOUS PICTURE I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!

MW: Oh gawwwd! (Rolls eyes, sighs, shakes head, no smile) You have no idea.

HG: (LAUGHS IN FACE)

MW: Ok, you see my hair!! My mom sprayed a gallon of hairspray to get my hair like that! I seriously remember not being able to breathe! (He may have even mentioned something about still tasting the Aquanet and having flashbacks in his sleep)

HG: AWWWWWW...haawwwwhahahahaaawwwwww! Desperately trying to console and trying even harder not to laugh more.

MW: And you see those two strips on my hair!!! Where the light is reflecting off the hairspray!! I was TORTURED for that!

He goes on to tell about how much he was tormented and then it hits me. Look how cute he is and now tell me that "Buzz" is not the perfect nicname EVER! His brothers and sister would call him that repeatedly and now the name has stuck. I seriously tried calling him his real name around his family and he didn't answer.

So, to end this session, I dare any of you to up the ante with a cuter picture!!

7 comments:

mikster said...

Hmmmm....the girl sitting next to the guy looks cute to me.

Just thought I'd share that.

Anonymous said...

I could never beat that smile. YOWZA!!

That is just too funny. Pee a little.........CLASSIC!!

MarylandMommy said...

So funny! So glad you are blogging again! Missed your hilarious posts!

LAMommyof3 said...

Too cute! But I have to say that I am glad that nobody posted an 80's picture of me!! (Big bangs, horizontal stripes, NOT A PRETTY PICTURE!!) :)

Unknown said...

Now....for some reason....the dude double fisting the white rolls behind you seems to stand out.

What the heck.....did they not feed you people at that....wedding?

Czarina said...

you guys are seriously cute couple!

BayouMaMa said...

Loved the story and the pix! Hilarious! LOL!