Pages

November 15, 2005

In My Mind I'm Gone To Carolina.....



Powered by Castpost


I love James Taylor...but that's not what I'm talking about. In exactly one week I will be heading to North Carolina! To see Mr. Wonderful!!

To all of my blog-friends- I know him...I was friends with him before....and I am not going to meet someone I JUST met on the internet! Also, yes, my dad does know about this. :)

Sooo...News about me? HOMEWORK. I have 4 things that i have to do for tomorrow and 10 things that i need to do for next week. I don't understand why ANYONE has class next week! It's Thanksgiving!?!?

With that...I will retreat to my cave where I will be doing homework and wishing I was somewhere else.

4 comments:

mikster said...

Always nice to look forward to meeting a special 'spmeone'.....enjoy your time together.

KV said...

I love this song. Pretty old but a classic :-)

Good luck with your man & NC. I'm so happy for you :-)

Post some pix of him and your trip when you get back.

Mama Duck said...

I'm a big James Taylor fan too...very mellos and relaxing...

GClef1970 said...

Does he know that you call him Mr. Wonderful?.....