Pages

September 12, 2005

Another Long Day...and Thank you to everyone!

9:30am-8:00pm........With 10 minute breaks in between.

I ate a Lunchable and a NASTY salad. The perks of being a student.

Here's something I noticed when moving from north to south:



All of those little black specks on the wires are birds. There are literally thousands of them this time of year. They're all migrating south for the winter. :) That's how I know it's coming soon. In Spokane, you don't really notice. One day, the birds are just gone and one day they're waking you up in the morning. Here, You see them passing through together. And again when spring is near...going North.

Just something I noticed.

Also, THANKS SO MUCH!!! Today I finally reached 10,000 hits on my blog!!! :) That's since June 22nd! I'm so glad to have ya'll as friends.

11 comments:

rcm said...

Congrats on the hit total! Looks like a lot of birds... I was wondering where they all went...

Anonymous said...

Beautiful sky too. I was thinking the same thing seeing a flock of birds flying together. It's that time of year . . . :)

Mama Duck said...

I remember birds like that in Houston. There was this intersection where there were wires and just a bazillion of those birds. And they were LOUD. I don't know what they were, but for a few weeks a year they infested the area and then one day, they'd just be gone.

Anonymous said...

Its all good Humah!

Jaime said...

Holy moly... that's a lot of hits!! :) I wonder if you contacted some large businesses they would pay you to put a link on your site. :) I think you should try... he he

Kristen said...

Those kind of scenes always remind me of Alfred Hitchcock's "The Bird." I love it.

LAMommyof3 said...

Congrats on the hits!!

KV said...

You are getting a 10,000 hits because your blog rocks. Don't thank us for that!

Me said...

Love the new look and congrats on your 10,000 hits!

Me said...

Love the new look and congrats on your 10,000 hits!

Darlene Schacht said...

I keep seeing your name in the blogosphere, everywhere I go, and I was so curious, I had to pop in.

Those birds are awesome, I can't believe there are so many.

Love the photo of the hole in the sock. I suppose you were standing on Holy Ground for too long.