how do you tell someone you don't like them without telling them that you don't like them? Here are some alternatives to "It's not You, it's me."
1. "Look, I had fun, but I just don't think this is going anywhere."
2. "Man, I LOVE hanging out with you, it reminds me of being with my brother."
3. "You didn't want to go out again, did you?"
4. "Your time seems valuable, and I REALLY don't want to waste it."
5. "Let's do us both a favor and not go out again." (I'll thank A for this one!)
6. "Well...you don't smell AS bad as my ex."
7. "I'm really busy right now. I'm so sorry I don't have time to talk. And I won't tomorrow either."
8. "Look, we can go on another date, but you CAN'T look at my third nipple..DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT."
and....my personal favorite.....
9. "Don't call me ever again."