I've compiled two lists that recognize the little things in my life. The little things that make me go "YAY!" And the little things that make me go "What the...!?... You've GOT to be....! No Freaking Way!" Here we go...
My "YAY!" List
1. When I find a "there-their-they're" mistake, before I click "send" on a blog-reply.
2. When i have exact change.
3. When my keys are in the FIRST place I look.
4. When there's NO ONE in the weight room at the gym.
5. When there's left-over pizza in the fridge! (I live with my family, so it's a surprise!)
6. When I don't have to stop at a "Yeild-On-Left-Turn"
7. When I catch someone leaving a GREAT parking spot! :)
8. When i don't buy an awesome purse...and then find it on sale!!
9. When someone compliments me on my accessory!!
10. When I wake up...and the house is quiet.
My "NO WAY!" List
1. When I'm on the couch doing homework...and the couch eats my PEN!?
2. When I agree to help someone move.....and inadvertently agree to "heavy-lift" while they pack the rest of the kitchen.
3. When I order my favorite wine...and then DON'T have my i.d.
4. When TIVO "blacks out" my FAVORITE show.
5. When a season finally is a "to-be-continued"... and then the follow up show SUCKS.
6. When I'm at a stop light and someone RIGHT next to me is IN MY BUBBLE! GO AWAY!
7. When I go to the dr. and "That'll be $25." NOT $15!!?
8. WHen I need to get my oil changed.
9. When I have to clean my car.
10. When I FINALLY get comfortable in bed....and I have to go to the bathroom. sigh.
11. WHERE THE HELL IS THE REMOTE!?
Anything I didn't mention?