Pages

July 21, 2005

Breakfast A La Airport

(HG) + ( 1 Bloody Mary) + (6:45AM Plane ride) - (Food & sleep) =

( No Choice but to buy and eat nasty airport omelette)

The bloody mary, in theory, was a good idea. It would calm me down enough to enjoy the plane ride and maybe take a nap.

It did relax me...

But I DIDN'T consider the nasty feeling I'd get after the 1080mg of salt and the 3oz of alcohol dehydrated me. You now understand why I took the giant risk and purchased my bittersweet breakfast. :)

(It made me feel better. It tasted as bad as "airport meal" sounds.)
Here is the view I experienced from "Colorado Trails" (that's what the diner was called, no joke!):
And HERE is the notorious omelette :)


Yes, dry as it looks.

How much did HG pay for this diehard dish and a bottle of water?



Please feel free to call the 800 and let them know what you think!

Also, notice the name on the top of the receipt. I wasn't making that up!! :)

It tasted bad, but this proves how hungry I was.

Next up! The "joys of getting a great deal on a ticket!" : )

7 comments:

Humor Girl said...

EW! lol..I was on the plane!

Le laquet said...

Good grief - ah well needs (& bloody Marys) must!!

millennium hippies said...

it cracks me up that you thought to take a before and after photo of your breakfast!!! :)

rcm said...

You have to love DIA. Last time I was through there all I had was Canadian money and no one seemed eager to take it.

{LyndsD} said...

Oh girl... I with puremood... LOL refund for the leftovers? Colorado Trails... LOL interesting name. Hope you are having a blast! Can't wait for the next post! :o)

naughtygirl said...

holy hell that is an expensive gross looking omelette.lol

guppyman said...

Hope you got a doggy bag instead of wasting all that delicious food!

;)