Pages

July 27, 2005

SO much FUN!

Bet you're all sick of seeing pictures of me when i was kid. So I guess I'll share what i did today.

Gramma and I started out the morning on Aunt E's boat. :) The weather was amazing!! About 85 without a cloud in the sky!

Then we went out to lunch:

(Aunt E and Gramma)..................................(Gramma And Me)


Aunt E is getting married this weekend near the lake. :)

After lunch we decided to shop.....

......I found this wall of goodies that I could not stop laughing about! *those are men's undies*

Just when I thought it could not get funnier...grandma said:

"Hey..you could get hubby to be one of these?"

To which I replied with tears of more laughter. :) I can't wait for the wedding!!! K...I'm so tired....

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Grandma feeling a little saucy, eh?

guppyman said...

Hmmmmm... I think I'd rather just go without....

{LyndsD} said...

Hey Girl... that is so funny! Looks like a great way to spend the morning and afternoon. :o) We aren't tired of seeing your pics or posts... :o) Enjoy the wedding Tell Aunt E CONGRATS!

KV said...

Great pix. Love the one taken from the back of the boat.

Anonymous said...

great pics. the last one could be filed under "SCARY!!" :) Have fun.

naughtygirl said...

lmao. that is funny as hell. it takes a special man for those. mine would NVER wear that

Unknown said...

LOL! Those are great!

rcm said...

the lake looks awesome.

KV said...

HG,
So what is the story with you, WA, and TX? When did you move and why?

karla said...

I so had to laugh out loud at the elephant underwear. I actually tried to sew a pair of those for my husband (then boyfriend) out of red velvet when I was in highschool. I think I embarrased him because the "trunk" part was wayyyyy to big.

Mikki Marshall said...

i guess that i'm the old one...
platform shoes with cork bottoms, hiphuggers with a slight bell...and a dorothy hamill haircut.
aaawww i looked good!

Muley said...

Mabe the slogan for that elephant underwear could be, "A Place to Pack Your Pachyderm."