Pages

July 08, 2005

HG'S MAGAZINE WORKOUTS! :)


I got a subsription to Self magazine once and ended up cutting out all the workouts. I still have them in a 3-ring binder and use them when I need a quick boost from home.

Well, I have found anther GREAT total body workout!!! :)

This is courtesy of Cosmo...which I never read...but have found this month's to be my new best friend.
















And they ain't lyin!

OK, do 10-15 reps of each exercise 3 times a week.

It literally takes NO time! And you make up your own cardio! You can dance, do some Tai Bo, do jumping jacks, just MOVE! :)







13 comments:

Kim said...

Fun lol ;)

Laura said...

I love your blog and all the photos! Very cool..came over via Memphis Steve.
~L.

Out Of Jersey said...

As a fat guy, as long as I'm healthy it's all good.

naughtygirl said...

i love cosmo. i have a subscription ot it. they always have a bunch of workout things in it. love it!

millennium hippies said...

good luck with that. let us know how it goes.

exercise is not for me. chasing after three kids is enough workout for me!

Humor Girl said...

Kim- I thought so!...

mb- I'd rather take a nap too!

laura- thanks for the awesome comment! You're too sweet!

Cube- Yeah...that's true.

Jerzee- I rarely read it cause of all the sex stuff..lol..How many sex tips can you give!?

millennium hippies- I actually posted it because i'm HURTIN today! It took all of 30 min...and I feel awesome!

Unknown said...

I need to do more ab exercises. Maybe I'll grab this mag and check these out.

{LyndsD} said...

Awesome! I think I need to pick up this issue! Thanks for the post always a blast stopping by... Talk to you soon!

Humor Girl said...

Teresa- NO! Just do it from the pictures! That's why I downloaded them! So ya'll could use them! They rule!

midwest- I am so very thankful that you didn't work out! :)

Themartins- You're so welcome! I feel the same about your site! :)

Christine said...

Good for you! And what a great idea - I should do that!

Humor Girl said...

Chirstine- YOU SHOULD!! IT works!! :)

{LyndsD} said...

*Blush* Thanks so much HG :o) Glad to have you as my blogging-friend you're so sweet! Have a great weekend talk to you real soon I'm sure!

Humor Girl said...

Puremoods- THANKS! That's what I need.

Themartins- you're welcome. :D