Pages

July 02, 2005

Humor Girl Highlights: They Said it Best.

(These are a few of my favorite, funny posts of the week. Tell them I sent you:)

1. Peachy wrote a letter to her boss , letting him know exatly what she thought. My stomach hurt so bad bacause of how much I laughed at her post! (also, she talks about her family.!)

2. JRT said it best: You May Be Homeless, But I'm Poorer Then You.

3.Cookie's Delight showed me that getting hit on ain't all it's cracked up to be!
”It finally happened, and it wasn’t as good as I thought it was going to be.”

4. Stacy had me in tears when she described her first “Brazilian” of the season.

5. Very funny Thaleia gaveNineteen Ways to Maintain a Level of Insanity.
I laughed at all of them!


Ok...I'll be done. Must sleep.

1 comment:

Jasmine said...

LOL...!!! I enjoyed your website and enjoyed the others as well...thsnks.