Pages

July 22, 2005

Small Trip Down Memory Lane...

My favorite thing about being home is seeing all the "memories" that I still have saved in my old room. :) I'm, once again, in a hurry...so I'll make this quick. :) Also, these are pictures of pictures so not much til i get the scanner up and running.

Here are me and two of my brothers.

I, of course, had my wrist strategically placed to model my Popples Watch :) and FAVORITE childhood tenni shoes! I LOVED pink.

( SIDE NOTE ON HOW MUCH I LOVED PINK: I wanted a ten speed with pinked curved handles SO bad that I tried to ride the neigbor girls and got hit by a car because I veared out into the road! True story...it was around this age, too.)

Here's a few of me and my older brother....... We got accused of being twins all the time.


We were burried in the sand. This was the same vacation that I tried to outrun a wave and got carried off with it! lol...My life flashed before my eyes!

These pictures are not incriminating. However, I will soon be featuring the Hall of Hair Shame complete with my rendition of the Rachel from friends. Keep watching. :)

PS If I haven't mentioned that I am allergic to cats then I will do so now. My parents cats have taken up residence in my old crap. Here is all the proof I need! I uncovered this today...That's cat hair, not dirt.

11 comments:

Me said...

Ohhh, the Popples! I never had one, but if I remember right, there was a cartoon that I'd watch...I think :)

KV said...

Home? Are you a WA native? Score!

{LyndsD} said...

Hey girlie! I SO had that same popples watch as a kid! That so totally rocks! I love trips down memory lane. Those are great pictures. It so makes me want to go dig up old pics of my ans younger sis. Maybe I'll put some on my mom website if you really want to see. Hope the cat stuff doesn't bother your allergies too much. Have TONS more fun!

Kristen said...

these pictures are the best.

Anonymous said...

I have no idea how I stumbled upon your site, but cute watch. And great blog.

I'll be sure to be back sometime and check out your Hall of Hair Shame photos.

Anonymous said...

Those are some cute pics.

I know I had you linked at some point, but somehow I delinked you on accident.

rcm said...

awesome pictures...to be a kid again...

Muley said...

Humor Girl, I'm confused (a common state for me). I've linked to your new humorgirl.blogspot.com site, but when I go there, I don't get your latest entries. Am I on the correct address?

Love what I've found so far...

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures. Good luck with the cat hair.:)

jomama said...

Odd.

I think of myself as a self-centered
person in a God-loving world.

I wonder who's right.

Mark Trigsted said...

--SNIFF--