Pages

July 09, 2005

LOVE the Gap... And I guess I'm Babar. :)

I'm so boring tonight...nothing fun or exciting.

I went shopping at the Gap today and found a perfect summer purse!




As if that's not enough... Here are more reasons why I will marry the Gap.






~~~~~~~~~~ Moving on....

I finally did some blog cruising today (haven't done it in a while) and found some good stuff!!

First off, Stacy has once again made me bust a gut! Check her out...very funny! :)

Next, Teresa gave me a fun quiz that told me I was Babar. :)





You're Babar the King!

by Jean de Brunhoff

Though your life has been filled with struggle and sadness of late,
you're personally doing quite well for yourself. All this success brings responsibility,
though, and should not be taken lightly. Life has turned from war to peace, from damage
to reconstruction, and this brings a bright new hope for everyone you know. These hopeful
people look to you for guidance, and your best advice to them is to watch out for snakes.
You're quite fond of the name "Celeste".



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok...I'm sleeping and i'm sure you are now.

8 comments:

millennium hippies said...

That was a fun quiz (and love how quick it was!!). I took the quiz and I'm "Animal Farm" by George Orwell...it's actually a book I have always really wanted to read. I think I'll buy it now! :)

eyes_only4him said...

Hi...thanks for stopping by my site...I love the bad ... that is my kind of shopping:)

rcm said...

haha, Babar, never had the urge to read any of the books in my younger days...the name always scared me away

{LyndsD} said...

I took the quiz and got"You're A Theory of Justice!
by John Rawls" lol just thought I would share... fun quiz... thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, shopping - my favorite sport :) Sales are such wonderful fun :)

naughtygirl said...

i used to love the gap. grew up in gap clothes. but then they started getting wayyyy to preppy for me. i still get a few things from there,but now im mostly aero and old navy.lol

Humor Girl said...

Bekkah- Don't even get me started on Tar-jay!

Millenium- I know! I loved babar!!

Christina- you're very welcome...and thanks for stopping by mine! :)

midwest hick- Yeah, I can see that. I bet if I wouldn't have made mention to the purse...you wouldn't have even seen it posted. ;D

rcm- You missed out! We always watched the videos and had a few books on tape... lol remember... "When you hear this sound brrrringgg Turn the page."

avik- you're so sweet! Thanks. :)

Missmeliss- Tell me about it! I could've gone all state a few years back. Now all I have are these crappy credit card statements.

Jerzee- I won't tell gap you said so. :/ hehehe

Kristen Painter said...

You've inspired me to post a picture of my own new summer bag! Keep on shopping!