Pages

August 24, 2005

I GOT TAGGED....Brace yourselves.

Thanks a lot girl! lol


7 things I PLAN TO DO BEFORE I DIE
1. Go on a mission trip.
2. Get married.
3. Have a family.
4. Cook dinner for my husband on a regular basis.
5. NOT EVER WAIT TABLES AGAIN!
I can't think of anymore. lol
7 THINGS I CAN DO
1. Laugh a lot.
2. The splits.
3. Bake (AWESOME brownies, too!).
4. Curl my tongue.
5. Handstands.
6. Throw a football.
7. TALK!

7 THINGS I CAN NOT DO

1. DANCE LIKE BRITNEY! I WISH I could.
2. Remember stuff.
3. Paint nails.
4. draw.
5. Drive the Speed limit.
6. Read ONE book at a time.
7. Eat black licorice. BLAH


7 THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO THE OPPOSITE SEX
(In NO particular order)
1. Heart.
2. Mind.
3. Hands.
4. Arms.
5. 5 o'clock shadow!!
6. Arm and leg hair.
7. EVERYTHING. :)


7 THINGS I SAY ALL THE TIME
1. "Absolutely."
2. "Yeah." (Not yes...because I'm appearantly too lazy to pronounce the s.)
3. "No problem"
4. "fabulous" (Like, "that purse is so fabulous! Do you think I can afford to spend 350?")
5. "Awesome"
6. "Anytime" (Like, "thank you so much for the great service"..."oh, anytime.)
7. "Thank you"


7 CELEBRITY CRUSH

Now, please slow your speeding hearts.......he's taken. :(

8 comments:

{LyndsD} said...

Hey Girl you are ever so welcome! LOL... I thought you might enjoy doing it. :o) Great answers!!! :o) I'm glad you did it. Hope you are having a great day! :o)

naughtygirl said...

hmmmi may have to do this one tomorrow!!

Anonymous said...

What fun to learn so much about you!

Unknown said...

Great lists!! And he is dreamy. YUM!

Anonymous said...

that's fine jen, i am just glad you shared JC with me that night!

Mr. RN said...

hey, i hate black licorice too!! :P yuck!

i like your 7 things you plan to do before you die!

And, I know who mr. dempsey is!!!

Bek said...

sorry, but i have to disagree, black licorice is tha bomb!

stan said...

When I was a bit younger, people used to think I looked like either Patrick Dempsey or Matt Dillon. (I couldn't see it, but I think it was the similar hair.)

When I saw Dempsey in Can't Buy Me Love, I so wanted to be him (his character, anyway)...I wanted that kind of happy ending.