Pages

August 13, 2005

My Favorite Mistake....

Have you ever made a mistake that you later decide was the best thing for you?

While applying my makeup in a hurry (as USUAL), I JAMMED my mascera wand back into it's container. The wand (in goood condition) is perfectly straight.

Here is my wand après l'accident...


And thank the Lord for it!

I have never used more comfortable mascera! It's like a comfort grip or something!! It's even PERFECT for applying to my left eye ( I'm right handed and use my right hand to apply to both eyes.... guys, you may never understand)

It RULES!

I am so glad I'm hasty!

6 comments:

Anuj said...

guys, you may never understand

Well u were so right :) I just couldnt

Anonymous said...

I once used a brand that had a wand much in that shape. I can't think of the name nor why I switched brands.

karla said...

As a masacara junkie, I can totally see how that would work.

Jaime said...

Nice! Good thing you didn't just throw it out cuz you thought it was ruined! :)

{LyndsD} said...

You go girl
! I look mistakes like that. :o) Maybe I should just do that from the beginning vs. buying it that way.. LOL save me some mula. :o)

Anonymous said...

I love when that kind of stuff happens. I really like it when my procrastination works in my favor. :) I guess that I'm not as hasty as I'm a procrastinator. :)