Pages

August 13, 2005

My Favorite Mistake....

Have you ever made a mistake that you later decide was the best thing for you?

While applying my makeup in a hurry (as USUAL), I JAMMED my mascera wand back into it's container. The wand (in goood condition) is perfectly straight.

Here is my wand apr├Ęs l'accident...


And thank the Lord for it!

I have never used more comfortable mascera! It's like a comfort grip or something!! It's even PERFECT for applying to my left eye ( I'm right handed and use my right hand to apply to both eyes.... guys, you may never understand)

It RULES!

I am so glad I'm hasty!

9 comments:

Anuj said...

guys, you may never understand

Well u were so right :) I just couldnt

Angie said...

I once used a brand that had a wand much in that shape. I can't think of the name nor why I switched brands.

Karla said...

As a masacara junkie, I can totally see how that would work.

midwest_hick said...

So this is a case where haste doesn't make waste huh?

Jaime said...

Nice! Good thing you didn't just throw it out cuz you thought it was ruined! :)

TheMartins said...

You go girl
! I look mistakes like that. :o) Maybe I should just do that from the beginning vs. buying it that way.. LOL save me some mula. :o)

Angela said...

That IS a great mistake!!! Now, if only all mistkes could turn out just the great=)=);)

Marel Lecone said...

I love when that kind of stuff happens. I really like it when my procrastination works in my favor. :) I guess that I'm not as hasty as I'm a procrastinator. :)

puremood said...

I bent mine on purpose LOL as the one i had was straight, too... maybe I shoulda blogged about it back then so you could have bent your sooner LOL

I took the scent quiz, I was lemon too.. but I find it isn't too true as somene of those questions didn't have my answer... I'd do my room in blue and it wasn't an option... and pizza topping is ham which wasn't listed LOL